The Bristol Wedding Show is on Sunday 22nd May 2022 from 11.00am – 3.30pm at the stunning Leigh Court
Why should you attend The Bristol Wedding Show?
🥂 FREE Entry & Parking
🥂 Tours of the fabulous venue, known not only for hosting amazing weddings but also where Poldark and Bridgerton is filmed
🥂 Bar/Cafe offering lunch, snacks, alcohol, etc
🥂 Meet over 40 top wedding businesses, they’ll be offering tastings of their cakes, showing their amazing wedding dresses, groom outfits and so much more
🥂 This is a very friendly, relaxed & welcoming show
🥂 Outdoor festival with games and live band, weather permitting
We know your time is precious and that’s why we want to help you with your wedding planning and make it as easy and as stress-free as possible. We have been organising wedding shows for 12 years now. We’ve had tens of thousands of savvy wedding couples like you, pass through our doors over the years and our hugely popular wedding shows in Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wales and Midlands areas are now firmly established as THE wedding shows to attend and discover all the fabulous things that you can have for your big day.
This is why you absolutely MUST come along :
- we’re known for organising the friendliest, most relaxed and welcoming wedding shows – we do not allow suppliers to pressure sell at our events
- our hugely popular wedding shows are widely regarded as some of the best in the region
- we attract the best wedding suppliers from the area and they are so lovely!!
- shows are a great way to meet face-face with our many suppliers and see that they are a legitimate company
- our shows are interactive, engaging and fun with lots of live entertainment to enjoy throughout the day
- you’ll be able to see, hear, touch, taste, try, hire, book and buy everything you need
- you’ll be inspired by the fabulous suppliers at the show
- our Show is ticketed and has time slots. This ensures you have time to speak with wedding suppliers and not overcrowded.
- enjoy a welcome nibbles, goody bags and much, much more…
- opportunity to save money – some suppliers offer exclusive show offers that can only be found at the show